Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

$4.oo Design Wall

 I got two large sheets of felt from Michael's for about $1.99 each and now I have a much brighter little sewing corner.  You can see my hexagon in progress, I am determined to make at least one twin sized hand sewn quilt just so that I can say I did.  Seeing as it is only 5 by 7 rows of hexes so far, it could take a while.  The squares are awaiting the arrival of a die for the Accuquilt Go Baby DH bought me for Christmas!!!  Once that arrives I can start working on my own eye spy.  Lot's of Dresden blades that don't quite work yet, and my lovely rocketeer barely visible in the bottom corner.  I have two beautiful hand sewn Sun Bonnet Sue blocks hanging up out of view just to the right that I got from a wonderful swap partner as an extra!  I was a little worried about how the living room would like with so much "stuff" on the wall, but I love it and the kids do too.

No comments: